Existing Single-Family Home Sales
Last Updated: May 18th, 2023
- The coastal counties had a total of 2,227 single-family home sales in April 2023, a decrease of 21 percent from April 2022 and down 7 percent from March 2023.
- Single-family home sales in Lee County totaled 1,301 units in April 2023, a decrease
of 20 percent from April 2022.
- The median price in Lee County fell from $470,000 to $438,000 over the same period.
- Collier County single-family home sales registered 468 units in April 2023, down 24
percent compared to April 2022.
- The median price in Collier County rose by $46,375 from $875,625 in April 2022 to $922,000 in April 2023.
- Charlotte County reported 458 existing single-family home sales for April 2023, down
21 percent from April 2022.
- The median price in Charlotte County was $383,000 in April 2023, down $27,000 (7 percent) over the same month last year.
About the Data
Existing single-family home sales and median prices for each of the coastal counties is provided by Florida Realtors®. Data is updated on a monthly basis.