Get the most from your advising appointments
The following items help you prepare to meet with your advisor
- Review your DegreeWorks Audit in detail. Write down any questions you have and courses you would like to take next semester that fit into your plan.
- Review your Major Track, General Education Requirements, Program Requirements and/or previous course plans provided by your advisor.
- Begin searching for appropriate courses to register for. Write down any courses you are interested in taking and any questions you have about them.
- Check your holds! Be sure you do not have any holds that will prevent registering for future courses.
- Bring these materials and your questions to your advising meeting.
- Bring a pen and paper with you to take notes.
- Show up to your appointment at least 5 minutes early.
DegreeWorksToggle More Info
Academic CatalogToggle More Info
Undergraduate ProgramsToggle More Info
Course DescriptionsToggle More Info
Academic CalendarToggle More Info
GPA CalculatorToggle More Info
If you need to refresh your memory about how to search for courses or how to register for courses in Gulfline, here are several helpful tutorials.