We provide a worldwide platform for FGCU to inform and engage audiences when, where and how they want to interact.
The university website and digital communication channels are often the first interaction that our audiences have with FGCU.
Fast Facts | FGCU.edu
- FGCU.edu generates approximately 20 million pageviews annually.
- In 2015, a website redesign campaign was launched to rebrand 415 college and department level sites. The redesigned site launched in April 2018.
- The digital communications team is in the final phase of migrating departmental sites.
The outcome for the redesign includes a new look, new content management system, ADA compliance and fully responsive pages for mobile, tablet and desktop.
Tools | Proven solutions
- OmniUpdate - OUCMS for content management on MS Azure
- Formstack - intelligent form management and data capture
- Constant Contact - mass email management
- Mindmeister, CrazyEgg, SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics and SEMrush - planning, analysis and business intelligence
Digital Communication Services
The university's academic and administrative departments use a common content management system. The digital communications team provides service and support for analytics, information architecture planning, site design, content development, maintenance and the development of custom features. We support mass communication email campaigns for colleges and departments with personalization, precision targeting and communication analytics.