The FGCU Workday Team is committed to providing you with the resources to succeed in Workday. Please use the following steps to guide you in your Workday training. Content is organized by roles and positions.
- Watch the on-demand videos for “All Employees”.
- Select additional on-demand videos based upon your FGCU role.
- Use Job Aids for step-by-step instructions.
- Explore Workday safely and securely with our Workday Training Tenant; review the Accessing the Workday Training Tenant Job Aid for instructions.
- Attend Virtual Drop-in Labs, featuring our subject matter experts waiting to take your questions – details on the Virtual Drop-in Labs webpage (*NOTE: Please ensure that you have viewed the appropriate videos and Job Aids prior to attending a Virtual Drop-In Lab session )
Please note that images in the Job Aids and videos may appear slightly different than those you will see in the Workday Production environment.
TIP: Having trouble locating the training you want? Use the All Trainings link at the bottom of the Select University Role menu.
Select University Role:
Videos: These videos were developed specifically for and with our FGCU Workday environment to give you the most accurate view of what you will see and experience in Workday.
Job Aids: These guides have been created for the most common tasks and processes in Workday. They include detailed instructions and screen shots, walking you through most all Workday processes.
Drop-in Labs: If you have questions after viewing the on-demand videos and job aids, attend a Virtual drop-in lab. Virtual drop-in labs will feature our subject matter experts waiting to take your questions.