Enhance your understanding of classroom concepts
The goal is not to get students to the right answer but to help them develop the skills
necessary to understand concepts behind the material.
Summer 2021 supported courses updated soon!
- Anatomy & Physiology 1 & 2 (BSC 1085C & BSC 1086C)
- Biochemistry (BCH 3023C)
- College Physics 1 (PHY 2053C)
- General Physics 1 & 2 (PHY 2048 & PHY 2049)
- General Biology 1 & 2 (BSC 1010C & BSC 1011)
- General Chemistry 1 & 2 (CHM 1045 & CHM 1046)
- Microbiology with Laboratory (MCB 2010C)
- Organic Chemistry 1 & 2 (CHM 2210 & CHM 2211)
- Calculus 1, 2 & 3 (MAC 2311, MAC 2312 & MAC 2313)
- College Algebra (MAC 1105)
- Differential Equations (MAP 2302)
- Elementary Calculus (MAC 2233)
- Intermediate Algebra (MAT 1033)
- Pre-Calculus (MAC 1147)
- Statistical Methods (STA 2023)
- Pathophysiology (NUR 3125)
Pharmacology (NUR 3145)
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (ACG 2021)
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting (ACG 2071)
- Microeconomics (ECO 2023)
- Supplemental Instruction sessions for Business Finance (FIN 3403) are available.
- Spanish, Beginning 1 & 2 (SPN 1120C & SPN 1121C)
Having trouble logging into into the appointment system? Contact the Center for Academic Achievement at 239-590-7906.
Additional support for math courses is available through the Department of Mathematics Tutoring
Support for accounting courses is available through the FGCU Accounting Society Tutoring
Suzy Ponicsan - Tutoring Services Coordinator
Center for Academic Achievement