Representing FGCU with passion
University Ambassadors are distinguished student leaders who represent the diverse academic and student perspectives of FGCU. They exemplify outstanding achievement in the classroom, involvement on campus and within the community and participation in student life and activities.
Request An AmbassadorToggle More Info
Become an Ambassador
The University Ambassador Program is open to all FGCU students in good academic standing who are dedicated to community service and representing the university in the best light.
Ambassadors are called upon to assist staff and guests at occasions such as public ceremonies, donor receptions and annual signature events. Off campus, ambassadors may represent FGCU at community fundraisers where the university purchases or receives tickets.
The criteria for serving as a University Ambassador include:
- Commitment to the program for the entire academic year (unless graduating in December)
- 3.3 or higher cumulative grade-point average
- Completion of ambassador training and attendance at meetings each semester
- Attendance at 4 events per semester
- No disciplinary record or charges within the university judicial system
- Maintaining a positive representation of FGCU, the University Ambassador Program and of oneself
Applications closed on March 12, 2018.