FGCU Fishing Invitational
- Silent auction will take place via Facebook. Items will be posted on June 3rd and bids will me made in the comments of each package.
- Bidding closes on Wednesday, June 10 at 7 pm. and auction winners will be notified to make their donations online.
- Silent auction items can be picked up at the Drive-by Captain's Party or mailed to the recipient upon request.
- One member from each team must pick up the team's Captain's Bags including team shirts, tournament ruler and giveaways.
- Winners of silent auction may also pick up their winning items, if payment has been received.
- Captain's Meeting to review rules and select the mystery fish will take place at 7 pm on Friday, June 12 via Facebook Live.
- Anglers may fish between 7am -7pm. All submissions must be uploaded by 7 pm via iAngler.
- Live leaderboard will be revealed at 7 pm on iAngler and announced on event Facebook page.
- Winners will be notified to receive their cash prize.
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors!
Consider donating a silent auction item to help raise funds for the FGCU Alumni Association and the Jesse M. Woodyard Scholarship
For more information, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 590-1075.