Join us Thursday, February 16, 2023 for our fourth Arthrex Day
for the FGCU community
10 am - 2 pm in the Cohen Student Union Ballroom
Students from all majors — as well as alumni, faculty, and staff — are invited to this open house event. Stop by to explore career opportunities with Arthrex, a leading developer and manufacturer of medical devices based in Naples, Florida.
- Learn more about the company at the forefront of the orthopedic medical-device industry. Arthrex is committed to a new product development and medical education in the U.S. and around the world.
- Arthrex hires students and graduates of all degree programs for both internships and
full-time positions. Learn more about these employment opportunities from the various
- Bioengineering, Communications, Digital Media, Finance, Global Logistics/Supply Chain, Hospitality/Meetings & Events, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality/Regulatory, and Sales/Customer Service.
- The open house will allow attendees to visit tables with various departments at Arthrex and network with professionals in each field.
This in-person event provides students, alumni, staff and faculty with valuable insights about Arthrex and the numerous career opportunities available.
Registration is now open
- Hear directly from Arthrex representatives about their organizational structure, competencies and areas of focus for hiring and workforce needs, in addition to the present and future of the medical device industry.
Current Student RegistrationFACULTY/STAFF/COMMUNITY REGISTRATION
As a leader in minimally invasive orthopedics, Arthrex helps improve lives through development of innovative products and techniques.
FGCU and Arthrex partner to prepare students to work in the medical device industry. Through the partnership FGCU offers students a new course that provides insight into the medical device industry. You can learn more about the partnership, the course and how to earn a digital badge at FGCU in Fundamentals of Medical Device Industry.
Please complete the following form with complete details.