Alerts, Advisories & Updates
Learn the different ways FGCU will inform you in the event of an emergency.
Emergencies can be any hazard to life and/or property that requires quick response from police, fire or medical services. If you are uncertain if an event is an emergency, call 911.
You can make emergency communication more efficient!
- Report items to 911 or University Police before you call anyone else.
- Campus Police respond as soon as you alert them to an issue.
- Use the Guardian Eagle App to chat with University Police.
- Send pictures to assist with descriptions.
- Provides police with important information in a timely manner.
- Add up to three emails and cell phone numbers to receive emergency alerts. This provides your family and friends information as soon as the University releases it and decreases calls of inquiry away from resources needed to respond to an emergency.
Campus Support Complex (North Side)
10501 FGCU Blvd. S.
Fort Myers, FL 33965
"I heard about a police-related incident but did not receive an FGCU Alert"
"I received an FGCU Alert text message, but I want more information"