Welcome Class of 2025
We could not be more excited to welcome you to FGCU. Orientation is an opportunity to meet new and current students, learn important information for starting college successfully, and ask any questions you may have.
Beginning Monday, October 11 all FTIC students admitted for the spring 2022 semester with a paid admission deposit will receive an email with instructions for registering for an orientation program. All FTIC students will attend a one-day in-person orientation program in December.
|DAY||SESSION DATE||ADMIT TERM|
|Monday||December 20||Spring 2022|
|Wednesday||December 22||Spring 2022|
Orientation for Summer or Fall 2022
First Time in College (FTIC) students admitted for the summer or fall 2022 semesters will attend a two-day Eagle View Orientation program between May - July. Registration for these programs will open the second week of February 2022. Please visit our website at that time for further information.
How To Register
Registering for Orientation is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Keep an eye on your email- Admitted students will receive an email with information about next steps, including registering for Orientation.
2. Activate your Eagle Email - This is your official student account that will be used for your FGCU email and more - like registering for Orientation.
3. Enroll in to 2 Factor Authentication (Duo Mobile)- Enrolling in two-factor authentication is mandatory for all students and provides an additional layer of security that guards your personal information in our University systems.
4. Pay your Admissions Deposit in Gulfline - Please note, you must wait 24-48 business hours after you have paid your Admissions Deposit to sign in and register for an Orientation program (STEP 5).
5. Log in to The Orientation Registration System and complete your orientation registration!
Cost of Orientation
All spring FTIC sessions cost a flat rate of $35.00 per admitted FGCU student and $15.00 per family member or guest. This fee will cover the costs of the orientation experience including program staffing, materials, and other services.
We know you're probably still curious about what to expect and how to prepare for your Eagle View Orientation program. The checklist below is designed to introduce you to some important information, answer some basic questions before you arrive on campus, and ensure that you are prepared for your orientation experience!
Check your Email for more InformationToggle More Info
Plan to participate in all aspects of the Orientation programToggle More Info
Submit your Immunizations RecordsToggle More Info
Prepare for the Academic Components of OrientationToggle More Info
Declare your ResidencyToggle More Info
Submit your Photo for your Eagle IDToggle More Info
What to HaveToggle More Info
Stay ConnectedToggle More Info