Transfer Student Orientation
Whether you are transferring from a local state college or another 4-year institution, we are excited you are one of FGCU's newest Eagles. Because you have completed some college already, our Transfer orientation programs are designed with a variety of students in mind.
The Eagle View Orientation staff looks forward to providing you with critical information about completing your degree, answering your questions, and preparing you to be successful at FGCU.
Orientation for Spring 2024
Transfer students admitted for the Spring 2024 semester will attend a one-day Eagle View Orientation program in December or January. Registration for these programs will open the second week of October 2023. Please visit our website at that time for further information.
How to Register
Registering for Orientation is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Keep an eye on your email- Admitted students will receive an email with information about next steps, including registering for Orientation.
2. Activate your Eagle Email - This is your official student account that will be used for your FGCU email and more - like registering for Orientation.
3. Enroll in to 2 Factor Authentication (Duo Mobile)- Enrolling in two-factor authentication is mandatory for all students and provides an additional layer of security that guards your personal information in our University systems.
4. Pay your Admissions Deposit in Gulfline - Please note, you must wait 24-48 hours after you have paid your Admissions Deposit to sign in and register for an Orientation program (STEP 5).
5. Log in to The Orientation Registration System and complete your orientation registration!
Cost of Orientation
All Transfer or One-Day sessions cost a flat rate of $35.00 per admitted FGCU student and $15.00 per family member or guest. This fee will cover the costs of the orientation experience including program staffing, materials, and additional services.
Are you a Returning, Distance Learning, or FGCU Complete Student?
You have two options for completing Eagle View Orientation.
1. You may register, using the above directions, and complete the orientation program along with other incoming students.
2. You may complete our virtual orientation modules at your own pace. Please request this option by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orientation Check List
Check your Email for more InformationToggle More Info
Plan to participate in all aspects of the Orientation programToggle More Info
Submit your Immunization RecordsToggle More Info
Declare your ResidencyToggle More Info
Submit your Photo for your Eagle IDToggle More Info
What you need on orientation dayToggle More Info
Stay ConnectedToggle More Info