Transfer Student Orientation
Following the guidance of government and health agencies as well as the direction of the University, Transfer students admitted for summer 2020 or fall 2020, will attend a virtual orientation program. We understand that you may still have a lot of questions about this transition to a new university. Be sure to explore the rest of our website and continue to check your Eagle Email to learn more about the orientation and transition process.
|Day of the week||Session Date||Admit Term(s)|
Orientation for Spring 2021
Students admitted for the spring 2021 semester will attend a one-day Eagle View Orientation program in December 2020. Registration for these programs will open the second week of October 2020. Please visit our website at that time for further information.
How to Register
Registering for Orientation is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Keep an eye on your email. Admitted students will receive an email with information about next steps, including registering for Orientation.
2. Activate your Eagle Email. This is your official student account that will be used for your FGCU email and more - like registering for Orientation.
3. *Fall 2020 Admits only* Pay Admissions Deposit in Gulfline
4. Log in and complete your orientation registration! Register Now
Your $35 orientation fee covers the costs of the Orientation experience including program staffing, access to virtual sessions, and our online reservation system.
Are you a Returning or FGCU Complete Student?
You have two options for completing Eagle View Orientation.
1. You may register, using the above directions, and complete the orientation program along with other incoming students.
2. You may complete a virtual orientation program at your own pace through the Canvas learning management system. Please request this option by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for Orientation