Transfer Student Orientation
Following the guidance of government and health agencies as well as the direction of the University, Transfer students admitted for the summer or fall 2021 term, will attend a virtual, one-day orientation program. We understand that you may still have a lot of questions about your transition to a new university.
The Eagle View Orientation Staff remains committed to providing the same level of information and support as new students embark on their transition, so please continue to check our website, your Eagle E-mail, and social media for the most up-to-date information.
*Please note that registration for our programs closes one week in advance. For instance, students interested in attending our April 16th program will have until April 9th to register for that program if it is open*
As long as students have paid their Admission Deposit, students will receive an email prompting them to register for a program once our registration goes live
|Day of the week||Session Date||Admit Term(s)|
Orientation for Spring 2022
Transfer students admitted for the spring 2022 semester will attend a one-day Eagle View Orientation program between November - January. Registration for these programs will open the second week of October 2021. Please visit our website at that time for further information.
How to Register
Registering for Orientation is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Keep an eye on your email- Admitted students will receive an email with information about next steps, including registering for Orientation.
2. Activate your Eagle Email - This is your official student account that will be used for your FGCU email and more - like registering for Orientation.
3. Enroll in to 2 Factor Authentication (Duo Mobile)- Enrolling in two-factor authentication is mandatory for all students and provides an additional layer of security that guards your personal information in our University systems.
4. Pay your Admissions Deposit in Gulfline - Please note, you must wait 24-48 business hours after you have paid your Admissions Deposit to sign in and register for an Orientation program (STEP 5).
5. Log in to The Orientation Registration System and complete your orientation registration!
Cost of Orientation
All Transfer or One-Day sessions cost a flat rate of $35.00 per admitted FGCU student and $35.00 per family. This fee will cover the costs of the Orientation experience including program staffing and access to virtual sessions.
This fee will cover the costs of the Orientation experience including program staffing, access to virtual sessions, and our online reservation system titled Visual Zen.
Are you a Returning or FGCU Complete Student?
You have two options for completing Eagle View Orientation.
1. You may register, using the above directions, and complete the orientation program along with other incoming students.
2. You may complete our virtual orientation modules at your own pace. Please request this option by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orientation Check List
Check your Email for more InformationToggle More Info
Plan to participate in all aspects of the Orientation programToggle More Info
Submit your Immunization RecordsToggle More Info
Declare your ResidencyToggle More Info
Submit your Photo for your Eagle IDToggle More Info
What to HaveToggle More Info
Stay ConnectedToggle More Info