Meazure Learning is a global provider of market-leading assessment and technology solutions. They are able to provide more than 30 years of experience and leadership in the science of psychometrics, licensure and certification test development, and internet-based test delivery.
You may register for credentialing exam provided by Meazure Learning by visiting their website or calling at their line: (855) 772-8678.
We recommend arriving at least fifteen minutes before your appointment time.
You need to bring an acceptable form of government-issued photo identification with signature that need to comply with these requirements:
- Original documents are required.
- The name on the identification must match the candidate’s name on the confirmation notice.
- Identifications may not be expired.
Examples of acceptable forms of identification:
- Driver’s license.
- A valid passport.
- Official state-issued identification card with photo.
- Federal identification card.
- Tribal identification card.
- Naturalization card or Certificate of Citizenship.
- Military identification card.
Examples of unacceptable forms of identification:
- Expired IDs from list above.
- Identification with signature only.
School identification other than Eagle ID.
- Temporary or paper driver’s license.
- Social Security card.
- Credit card with photo.
- Work identification or badge.
- Gym or club membership.
If you cannot produce an acceptable photo ID with signature, you will not be admitted for testing. Presenting name change documentation (marriage license, etc.) is not acceptable.
As a candidate for a Meazure Learning credentialing exam, you may request disability-related accommodations only during the application process.
For more information candidates need to contact Meazure Learning or the certification organization.
You must provide documentation supporting reasonable disability-related accommodations with the following requirements:
- An appropriate licensed professional must provide documentation supporting reasonable disability-related accommodations.
- Documentation must be on that professional’s letterhead.
- Documentation must include a diagnosis of the disability and specific recommendations for accommodations.
As a Meazure Learning candidate you must bear in mind that:
- You must submit requests for disability-related accommodations and documentation no later than forty-five (45) days prior to opening of your preferred testing window.
- You must submit a scheduling request at least thirty (30) days prior to your preferred test date within your testing window.
Failure to provide the required documentation by the timeline outlined in the Candidate Handbook may result in the candidate not receiving the requested disability-related accommodations.