Supporting FGCU students experiencing food insecurity
Spring 2021 Hours:
Monday and Friday 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Thursday 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Location: Music Modular, Lot 7, room 102
Register here for our second cooking demo with Dr. Casazza on Feb. 23rd. Chicken Chili, BBQ Chicken Wings, and Fruit Pizza are on the menu!
Anyone wishing to make a donation to the FGCU Campus Food Pantry through a secure online site may make a donation now.
Important Note: Please clearly identify your donation for the Pantry by selecting ‘Other’ when asked where you would like your donation to go. Then enter ‘Campus Food Pantry’ in the online form.
Drop-Off Locations: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
FGCU Staff, faculty, and students
- Miromar Lakes
- Spring Run Charitable Foundation
Miromar Development Corporation
Hearts of Miromar
Our friends who donate anonymously
- Canned Protein: tuna, chicken, chili, stews, Vienna sausages, salmon
- Pasta noodles
- Pasta sauce
- Canned Fruit
- Canned vegetables: lentils, asparagus, chili beans, black beans, chick peas, red beans, and pinto beans
- Peanut Butter, Jams & Jellies
- Cereal, Granola bars, and Oatmeal
- Tomato sauce, tomato paste
- Hearty Soups