Supporting FGCU students experiencing food insecurity
Summer 2019 Hours:
May 6th - August 16th
Monday - Friday 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Music Modular, Lot 7, room 102
Anyone wishing to make a donation to the FGCU Campus Food Pantry through a secure online site may make a donation now.
Important Note: Please clearly identify your donation for the Pantry by selecting ‘Other’ when asked where you would like your donation to go. Then enter ‘Campus Food Pantry’ in the online form.
Drop-Off Locations: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
FGCU Staff, faculty, and students
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Class
Miromar Development Corporation
Spring Run Charitable Foundation
Hearts of Miromar
Our friends who donate anonymously
- Canned Protein: chicken, chili, stews, Vienna sausages, salmon
- Canned Fruit
- Canned vegetables: lentils, asparagus, chili beans, black beans, chick peas, red beans, and pinto beans
- Peanut Butter, Jams & Jellies
- Salad Dressing & Condiments
- Cereal, Granola bars, and Oatmeal
- Pasta sauce, tomato paste
- Hearty Soups