Prior to an emergency, preferably prior to or within the first two weeks of the semester, it is important to establish information for your needs.
International Services Assistance:
- Undergraduate and Graduate F-1 International Students
- J-1 visa Exchange Visitor Students (including sponsored students)
- Visiting Scholars
- J-1 visa Interns
Establish Information for Your Needs
- Campus health insurance
- Campus Health and Wellness Center
- Institutional risk management office
- Community health centers and hospitals
In Case of an Emergency:
- Have your passport or other identification documention with you in case you need to provide information to shelter or law enforcement.
- Contact the Office of International Services to regularly update emergency contact information, if a change is needed.
- Contact International Services if you have any questions relating to campus closure, return to your home country, or financial hardship related to an emergency.
Reed Hall 121
It is the sudent's responsibility to direct family to FGCU Official Communication. Thankfully, we have the RAVE Guardian App!