Prior to an emergency, preferably prior to or within the first two weeks of the semester, it is important to establish information for your needs.
International Services Assistance:
- Undergraduate and Graduate F-1 International Students
- J-1 visa Exchange Visitor Students (including sponsored students)
- Visiting Scholars
- J-1 visa Interns
Establish Information for Your Needs
- Campus health insurance
- Campus Health and Wellness Center
- Institutional risk management office
- Community health centers and hospitals
In Case of an Emergency:
- Have your passport or other identification documention with you in case you need to provide information to shelter or law enforcement.
- Contact the Office of International Services to regularly update emergency contact information, if a change is needed.
- Contact International Services if you have any questions relating to campus closure, return to your home country, or financial hardship related to an emergency.
Reed Hall 121