Upcoming Conference Opportunity
Please join us at the Interface 2021 teaching conference coming up in April. Faculty tell us that our yearly Interface conference gets better every year! Most folks come away with at least one or two useful ideas for better teaching and learning. This year’s event will be held in a virtual environment designed to provide a human-centric full conference experience. This year’s event will be held in a virtual environment designed to provide a human-centric full conference experience.
The Interface 2021 theme is “Better Together: Unstoppable Student Teams.” Keynote speaker, Dr. Maha Bali, from The American University in Cairo, will explore how to create online and hybrid spaces with Intentionally Equitable Hospitality. Raegan L. Burden from UF’s College of Journalism and Communications will lead a keynote panel comprised of experts from industry and academia who will discuss how to craft effective team experiences. UF faculty will share new strategies for organization and management of diverse teams.
- Day 1: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. EDT
- Day 2: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
- Via Virtual Conference Environment
- Registration (You can register for all or part of the conference)
- Registration is open to faculty, staff, and graduate students at no cost
- Can’t attend the live sessions? Request the session recording links via the registration form
Questions? Contact the Center for Teaching Excellence.