In accordance with University guidelines, students may appeal the following:
- Grades or other academic action taken by an instructor.
- Grades resulting from an instructor’s:
• Alleged deviation from established and announced grading policy.
• Alleged errors in application of grading procedures.
• Alleged lowering of grades for non-academic reasons.
Please refer to the FGCU Office of Judicial Affairs for the complete Student Grade Appeals process for DEPARTMENT LEVEL, COLLEGE LEVEL and FINAL APPEAL, available online here.
- Bioengineering Program Guidebook
- Civil Engineering Program Guidebook
- Construction Management Program Guidebook
- Environmental Engineering Program Guidebook
- Software Engineering Program Guidebook