8:30 AM - 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Drop in sessions are intended to be 15 minutes or less. Students should utilize drop-in advising for quick questions, registration errors, course permits, grad checks, hold review, or course scheduling issues.
Students should utilize appointments for more intensive meetings to include Milestone meetings (initial meeting to develop Smart Plan), College/University policy discussions, transfer credit transcript evaluation, or change of major/minor guidance.
If you are not a current FGCU student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Students are expected to take primary responsibility to meet with their academic advisor on a regular basis to insure completion of all requirements for graduation. The engineering degree programs help prepare students to be successful when taking the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, the first step towards professional licensure. The U.A. Whitaker College of Engineering provides the following services for students:
- Academic advising and program information for current and potential students
- Referral to faculty mentors and campus resources for career planning
- Communication regarding internship opportunities
- Orientation for students applying for admission to the school
- Assistance with issues related to registration and academic standing
- Evaluation of academic transcripts and articulation of transfer credits
- Maintenance of academic advising records and degree audits
- Certification of graduation
- Request to Change Major/Minor/Catalog Year
- Grade Forgiveness Application
- Request for Dual Major/Degree
- WCE Incomplete Grade Agreement Form
Additional forms can be found on the Registrar's website.