U.A. Whitaker College of Engineering Advising
WEDNESDAYS Only - Virtual Drop In
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Virtual drop-ins do not require an appointment. Please use the Virtual Drop In button below to log into the queue. If you need to schedule an appointment with an advisor, please use the Make An Appointment button.
If you are not a current FGCU student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Students are expected to take primary responsibility to meet with their academic advisor on a regular basis to insure completion of all requirements for graduation. The engineering degree programs help prepare students to be successful when taking the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, the first step towards professional licensure. The U.A. Whitaker College of Engineering provides the following services for students:
- Academic advising and program information for current and potential students
- Referral to faculty mentors and campus resources for career planning
- Communication regarding internship opportunities
- Orientation for students applying for admission to the school
- Assistance with issues related to registration and academic standing
- Evaluation of academic transcripts and articulation of transfer credits
- Maintenance of academic advising records and degree audits
- Certification of graduation
FSW | FGCU Transfer Program
FSW students interested in an engineering or construction management degree, schedule your Destination FGCU advising appointment or sign-up for an information session using the links below.
- Request to Change Major/Minor/Catalog Year
- Grade Forgiveness Application
- Request for Dual Major/Degree
- WCE Incomplete Grade Agreement Form
Additional forms can be found on the Registrar's website.