Engineering Your Future
The U.A. Whitaker College of Engineering provides the following services for students:
- Academic advising and program information for current and potential students
- Referral to faculty mentors and campus resources for career planning
- Communication regarding internship opportunities
- Orientation for students applying for admission to the school
- Assistance with issues related to registration and academic standing
- Evaluation of academic transcripts and articulation of transfer credits
- Maintenance of academic advising records and degree audits
- Certification of graduation
Students are expected to take primary responsibility to meet with their academic advisor on a regular basis to insure completion of all requirements for graduation.
The engineering degree programs help prepare students to be successful when taking the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, the first step towards professional licensure.
Transfer credit will normally be accepted from regionally accredited institutions. Transfer credit received by The Office of Admissions will be evaluated for appropriate credit toward specific requirements in the student's degree program. Registration assistance will be provided at transfer orientation based on the evaluation of official transcripts and degree applicable transfer credit. Admitted students may view transfer credit and access a Degree Evaluation in the Student Records section of the Gulfline Accounts. For more information on degree evaluation visit DegreeWorks
Student Grade AppealThe Student Grade Appeals Policy is published in the Student Guidebook provided online by Judicial Affairs. Students should read the policy before beginning the grade appeal process. Failure to follow the correct procedures may result in a delay of the resolution of a grade appeal. The process can be found in Student Guidebook Grade Appeals.
- Request to Change Major/Minor/Catalog Year
- Request for Dual Major/Degree
- WCE Incomplete Grade Agreement Form
Additional forms can be found on the Registrar's website.