Fall 2020 Virtual Commencement Photo Upload Form
To participate in the upcoming virtual commencement ceremony on Saturday, Dec. 12, please fill out the form below and upload a photo of yourself along with a personal message that you would like to share with family, friends and classmates.
Please read and acknowledge: By participating in this commencement project, you authorize FGCU to use your photo as part of a video that will be displayed publicly through YouTube and the FGCU website.
You must complete this form and upload your photo by
midnight Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020
No submissions can be accepted after this deadline.
Need your cap and tassel?
The FGCU bookstore has them available - call 239-590-1150 for details.
Photo and Message Upload Instructions:
- Select a photo of yourself.
- Photos in your cap/gown are not necessary to participate in the fall virtual commencement.
- Select a photo that is well composed and in focus - an image from your phone's camera using the "fine" or high quality setting is acceptable. Make sure the image is large enough to fill a 5 x 7 picture frame.
- Should you have questions on photos, please email email@example.com
- Please write a message that you want to display on your personalized slide. (160 characters max)
- All images should conform to the Student Code of Conduct and University Standards & Policies. (No photos with champagne/alcohol will be used)