Volunteer Grad Walk Event Details
Thank you for signing up as a volunteer for Grad Walk on Aug. 7 or 8!
When you complete your service-learning form, use these details:
- Supervisor Name: Katie Wing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Organization Name: FGCU Special Events
- Days/Hours Worked: Aug. 7 or 8 and claim the number of hours that you worked the event
Parking and Arrival
- Volunteers should park in the back row of the lot in front of Alico Arena, closest to the Aquatics Center, or in the parking lot next to the tennis courts.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled shift to allow time for check-in.
Check in and Departure
- Check in at the Resolutions Table when you arrive.
- You will receive a volunteer lanyard and an FGCU face mask to wear.
- Once checked in at the table, you will be guided to your assigned post.
- Please do not leave your assigned position until the next volunteer arrives to take your place, unless instructed otherwise.
- If the next volunteer scheduled is delayed and you must leave, contact Katie Wing.
- Turn in your lanyard at the Resolutions Table at the end of each shift. If you are returning for later shifts, you will receive another lanyard to wear.
Breaks & Food
- The volunteer breakroom is located in the auxiliary gym with meals and snacks.
- Khaki or dress pants (no jeans)
- Polo or button-down shirt, ideally in FGCU blue or green
- Comfortable shoes
- Faculty/staff may wear business casual attire, if desired
- Prior to the event, email email@example.com