The Honors College Ambassadors (A - Team) are dedicated students that represent the Honors College through service at recruitment and community events. Honors Ambassadors demonstrate academic achievement and involvement within the Honors College, and at Florida Gulf Coast University.
The criteria for serving as an Honors College Ambassador include:
- Commitment to the Ambassador program for the entire academic year, unless graduating during the academic year.
- Attend A-Team training and a mid-semester meeting.
- Complete 10 Ambassador points each semester. Point earning activities include, but are not limited to: recruitment events, panels, and providing support for the Honors College Admission process.
- Maintain good standing within the Honors College.
- Demonstrate a positive representation of FGCU, the Ambassadors, the Honors College, and of oneself.
- Must be enrolled as a fulltime undergraduate student in the Honors College for at least one semester before applying.
Become an Ambassador
Applications for the 2020 - 2021 Honors Ambassadors are closed. Applications were accepted from January 27, 2020 to February 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.