The digital photo you submit will be used to create your official Florida Gulf Coast University ID Card.
The photo must be easily viewed, in focus and recognizable as you or it will be rejected.
- Should be taken against a solid, plain, light background (white or other light neutral color preferred)
- No other objects or persons can be in the photo
- Wall or a solid backdrop is acceptable
- Must be a color photo
- Must be positioned directly facing the camera
- Must not include sunglasses, headphones, hats, or other accessories anywhere
- Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Must be the only person in the photo
- Nothing can be touching the face
- Photos length and width must be of equal size
How to Update Photo in Existing eAccounts Profile
Are you a current student, previous student, or current faculty or staff member?
You can update the photo you already have by accessing your eAccounts profile here.