How to Upload an ID Photo via eAccounts
1. Visit FGCU eAccounts
- Click "Sign In" to access your Eagle ID account.
2. Log In with FGCU Single Sign-On
- Use your most recent Student/Faculty/Staff University login credentials.
3. Click on Profile to edit settings
- Select “Click to Submit a New Photo” to delete a previously uploaded photo and proceed to upload a new image.
- Please complete all photo requirements.
4. Upload an Existing Photo or Take a New Picture
- You can upload an existing photo from your desktop, or from your photo gallery on your mobile smartphone.
- NOTE: A form of government-issued identification is also required, such as a driver's license or passport.
View Photo RequirementsToggle More Info
5. Wait for an Approval Email
- You will receive an email from email@example.com to confirm if photo was approved or denied.
- If photo is denied, use link received in FGCU email to resubmit corrected photo, following all stated requirements.
6. Pick Up Your Eagle ID
- Once you receive your approval email, you can pick up your Eagle ID from the Eagle ID Office located in the Enrollment Services Center, McTarnaghan Hall 1st Floor
- For questions or issues regarding the submission or pick up of your Eagle ID, please email the Eagle ID office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 24 - 48 hours for Eagle ID photo to update to your profile.
There's an app for that.
Now you can upload your new ID photo right within the eAccounts app! Download from the Apple Store or Google Play Store searching for 'Transact eAccounts.' Once Florida Gulf Coast University is set as the school page and you're logged in with FGCU Single Sign On, it's just 3 easy steps:
- Click on the Settings icon to go to 'Manage Account'
- Click on 'Submit ID Photo'
- Click 'Get Started' to begin the photo upload process