The Eagle ID card is the primary identification card used on campus. It is recommended that you carry your Eagle ID at all times while on campus. Use it as a lifeline for daily functions around campus.
Download the FGCU eAccounts App! Manage your Eagle ID Card funds easily on the go.Use eAccounts in your desktop or mobile web browser anywhere.Download the app for quick access features.*Some features may not be visible on the app.
New Photo Submission Instructions
The digital photo you submit will be used to create your official Florida Gulf Coast University ID Card.
The photo must be easily viewed, in focus and recognizable as you or it will be rejected.
- Should be taken against a solid, plain, light background (white or other light neutral color preferred)
- No other objects or persons can be in the photo
- Wall or a solid backdrop is acceptable
- Must be a color photo
- Must be positioned directly facing the camera
- Must not include sunglasses, headphones, hats, or other accessories anywhere
- Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Must be the only person in the photo
- Nothing can be touching the face
- Photos length and width must be of equal size
Adding Funds To Your Eagle ID
Any funds deposited into your Eagle Dollar account can be accessed using your Eagle ID Card.
Dining and Bonus Dollars purchased along with a meal plan can also be accessed using your Eagle. ID.
At the beginning of each term, Financial Aid funds you may have available for the purchase of books or a meal plan will become available through the Eagle ID.
Upon separation from the University, a refund can be obtained for any remaining balance in your Eagle Dollar account. A form for this refund can be located at the Cashier’s Office. Any refund amount will first be applied to any outstanding balances owed to FGCU.
If you have funds in your Eagle Dollar account at the end of the academic term it will be carried over into the upcoming academic term.
The Eagle ID Card Office will not provide photograph identification to outside entities other than the University Police Department. All individuals must relinquish their card, if so instructed by the UPD.