The FAFSA is Always A FREE application
You do not need to pay any money to complete a FAFSA! If you are asked to make a payment to complete the FAFSA then you are on the wrong site and should go directly to studentaid.gov
The 2023-2024 FAFSA is currently available. The FAFSA for 2023-2024 will use information from the 2021 tax year. The 2023-2024 FAFSA will be used for the Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024 terms.
The 2024-2025 FAFSA will be available on December 31, 2023. The FAFSA for 2024-2025 will use information from the 2022 tax year. This application will be used for the Fall 2024, Spring 2025 and Summer 2025 terms.
Am I eligible to receive financial aid?
General eligibility criteria:
- be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen;
- have a valid social security number;
- be enrolled as a degree-seeking student in an eligible program of study;
- be enrolled at least half-time for Direct Loan program funds;
- not be in default on a federal student loan, or owe a repayment of a federal student grant receive at any institution;
- maintain satisfactory academic progress; and
- demonstrate financial need for need-based financial aid student programs.