FGCU's fully accredited M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction program is designed for working professionals, providing evening, online and hybrid course to work around your schedule. It is also cohort-based, meaning you study alongside the same graduate students throughout your time here, delivering the network and support you need to excel in such a rigorous program.
For teachers who want to move into a leadership or administrative role in K-12 schools or school districts, FGCU's M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) is a degree that can make all the difference in your career. Our reputation in Southwest Florida is exceptional, having forged deep ties within our five-district community. This has earn us a 90%-plus graduate employment rate among C&I graduates - one of the highest in the state.
We are also one of the most affordable master's program in Florida, delivering unmatched value for teachers seeking to move into roles such as:
- Director of curriculum & instruction
- Curriculum specialist
- Reading specialist
- ESOL program specialist
- Staff development specialist at agencies for adults with disabilities
Program concentrations correspond with a specific subject, specific career ambition, or specific age group.
- Elementary Education Concentration
- English Education Concentration
- Mathematics Education Concentration
- Reading Education Concentration
- Science Education Concentration
- Middle School Education Concentration
- Social Science Education Concentration
- Special Education Concentration
- Gifted Education Concentration
- English Speakers of Other Languages Endorsement Concentration
Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website or contact Graduate Studies at 239-590-7988 or email@example.com for an application for admission and additional information about the application process. Satisfaction of minimum University and program requirements does not guarantee admission to a graduate program. Applicants should check with the program for the most up to date admission requirements prior to commencing the application process.