LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor Training
Instructor Training: LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams. The session provides a detailed demonstration of both applications, including new enhancements that make Respondus Monitor even more effective and easy to use. Register using the links below.
- Tuesday, August 17 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT (
- Wednesday, August 18 at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT(McGraw-Hill ALEKS)
- Thursday, August 19 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- Tuesday, August 24 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- Wednesday, September 1 at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT
- Tuesday, September 14 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- SPECIAL TIME: Wednesday, September 15 at 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT
(Thursday, September 16 at 10 am SGT / 12 pm AEST)
- Wednesday, September 22 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
- Thursday, September 23 at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT
- Tuesday, September 28 at 12 pm ET / 9 am PT
- Wednesday, September 29 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
- Tuesday, October 5 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
Instructor Training: Respondus 4 and the Test Bank Network
Find out how Respondus 4 allows you to create and manage exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to your LMS, and how the Test Bank Network enables instructors to create online tests from official publisher test banks.
Respondus also offers full-length training webinars for instructors and staff.