- Add User Request
- Canvas Blueprint Request
- Community (Group) Request
- Course (Combine) Cross-List Request (FERPA Restrictions Apply)
- Faculty/Staff Display Name Change Request
- LTI Request
- LTI Setup Support Request
- Personal Master Course Request
- Respondus 4.0 Test Generator Request Form
- Sandbox Request Form
- Zoom-Kaltura LTI Request Form
FGCU Internal Quality Matters (QM) Online Course Review Request
The 2025 State University System of Florida Plan for Online Education (2015) identifies the best practice of an online instructor to include: Quality design, development and delivery of an online course; and participation in professional development. In order to develop and maintain quality online instruction, best practice dictates an informal review of the online course.
Courses are eligible for internal course design review if they meet any of the following criteria:
- The course has been taught online at least once before the review is requested.
- The course is taught at least 80% online (synchronously or asynchronously).
- The course has changed significantly (i.e. new textbook or assignments or objectives) since a previous review.
Submit Your Online Course for Review
About the Process Video (Duration: 6:00)