On Campus Computer Labs
FGCU's campus has several computer labs for student and public use to complete assignments and work on university related tasks. The lab computers have access to class specific software and the Microsoft Office Suite.
Virtual Computer Labs
FGCU's virtual computer labs are a convenient way to access course-specific software on your own Mac or PC based laptops - or iPad or Android Tablets - from anywhere. The virtual labs are an alternative to physical labs intended for completing assignments and other tasks related to furthering educational goals.
How to Connect
- Visit https://myvlab.fgcu.edu in any web browser
- Download and install the VMware Horizon View Client or use the HTML client
- Enter your FGCU Network Credentials (same you use to log into the physical computers on campus) and click login
- Select the virtual lab you want to connect to and click connect
- When finished please log out of windows as if it were a physical computer
Note: Any work you create in the virtual lab computers will not remain on the computer.
Save any work to your Microsoft OneDrive account or email it to yourself before disconnecting.
Each classroom is equipped with a multimedia podium and projection system that allow the instructors to use many forms of audio, video, print, and/or computer material.
The following classrooms are equipped with 25 or more student work stations:
|MICROSOFT WINDOWS OS (PC)
|MACINTOSH OS (MAC)