- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete 6 hours from the following:
- Cultural Studies
- INR 2005 Peace and Conflict in the Public Sphere (3)
- LIT 4353 Ethnic Studies (3)
- POT 3075 Culture and Politics (3)
- POT 4514 Theories of Political Violence (3)
Complete 9 hours from the following with at least 3 hours from each category:
- Area Studies
- CPO 3303 Latin American Politics (3)
- CPO 3403 Politics of the Middle East (3)
- INR 4303 U.S. Foreign Policy (3)
- Legal Studies
- CCJ 4662 Minorities and Crime (3)
- CJL 4415 Law and Social Control (3)
- POS 3691 Law, Politics, and Society (3)
Total Semester Hours Required: 15 Hours
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.