Student Technology Support
Browse the technology resources you have at your fingertips
How do I receive support from the University Help Desk when needed?Toggle More Info
- Skip the queue and be your own Help Desk with the ITS Knowledge Base
- Email our staff firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (239) 590-1188
- We have Help Desk staff available to assist Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 11:00 pm and
Saturdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- You can leave a voicemail during non-business hours
- Visit us in person BHG - 252
- Submit a request via our Request Site
New to FGCU?Toggle More Info
How Can I reset my Eagle Access password?Toggle More Info
What does my Eagle Access Account give me access to?Toggle More Info
What can you do with an Eagle Access Account?
- An Eagle Access Account allows you to access FGCU resources, including:
- Eagle email
- University applications such as Canvas and Gulfline
- Lab and classroom computers
- Other University resources
What do I do if I can't login?Toggle More Info
How do I make a classroom/event technology request?Toggle More Info
Does FGCU have computer labs?Toggle More Info
FGCU's campus has several computer labs equipped with the Microsoft Office Suite of
programs. These are available for student and public use to access the Internet, send
and receive email, or use class-specific software. The labs are designed to assist
you in completing homework assignments and other tasks related to furthering your
educational goals. Get more information.
How can I setup automated assignment reminders?Toggle More Info
FGCU has partnered with MyTextMate, a mobile app that enables you to create a daily
customizable text message reminder with all your important upcoming due dates. Never
miss a deadline again!
Access the MyTextMate webpage for complete details.
How do I access LinkedIn Learning?Toggle More Info
FGCU has partnered with LinkedIn Learning, an on-demand library of instructional videos covering the latest business, technology, and creative skills.
It provides personalized course recommendations and is designed to help you achieve
your full potential personally and professionally. Level up your skills toward achieving
your career dream!
Access the LinkedIn Learning at FGCU webpage for complete details.