Physical Computer Labs
FGCU's campus has several computer labs for student and public use to access the Internet, send and receive email, use class specific software, and the Microsoft Office Suite. The labs are designed to assist you in completing homework assignments and other tasks related to furthering your educational goals.
Ben Hill Griffin 208Toggle More Info
Reed Hall 256Toggle More Info
Library EastToggle More Info
Library WestToggle More Info
Virtual Computer Labs
FGCU's virtual computer labs were established to give you a convenient way to access course-specific software on your own Mac or PC based laptops - or iPad or Android Tablets - from anywhere! These virtual labs offer you an alternative to physical labs for completing homework assignments and other tasks related to furthering your educational goals.
How to Connect
- Visit https://myvlab.fgcu.edu in any web browser
- Download and install the VMware Horizon View Client or use the HTML client
- Enter your FGCU Network Credentials (same you use to log into the physical computers on campus) and click login
- Select the virtual lab you want to connect to and click connect
- When finished please log out of windows as if it were a physical computer
Computer Classrooms allow faculty to engage in hands-on instruction. Each classroom is equipped with a multimedia podium and projection system that allow the instructors to use many forms of audio, video, print, and/or computer material.
The following classrooms are equipped with 25 or more student work stations.
|Microsoft Windows OS (PC)||Macintosh OS (MAC)|