Time To Share...Music: My Covid Playlist
What music helps you take the edge off when you need to catch a break? All of us need to refresh our go-to playlist for stressful times. Send us your recommendations, and we’ll begin to share a semi-regular “My Covid Playlist” on the blog.
Here’s a start:
- A little trippy, but this always chills me out
- Nobody smoother than Shuggie Otis
- Not sure why, but the ‘70s seems to be my go-to decade for calming vibes
- Funky, funky, funky
- Take it down a notch with one of the great Texas troubadours
- One of the artists from the soundtrack of my undergrad years.
If you have additional ideas, advice, suggestions, music, or funny bits that you would like to share with your colleagues, send it all to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it to the blog.