To ensure reviews are completed, agreements are executed, and ultimately our Independent
Contractors are paid on time, please allow a minimum of 10 business days to process completed documents.
Independent Contractor Process
- The Independent Contractor Checklist and Agreement must be completed PRIOR to sending to the Office of Procurement.
- All documents must be submitted together and emailed to email@example.com.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Foreign Independent Contractors/Vendors and allow additional processing time.
- Procurement & HR will review the I.C. Documents
- Procurement will review/approve the Agreement
- Completed & approved I.C. documents will be returned to Requestor
- Requestor will Create a Supplier Request in Workday, if applicable. (Foundation I.C.'s
- Requestor will Create a Requisition in Workday
- The Independent Contractor performs the service in accordance with the Agreement and
is paid after the service has concluded.
- Special payment arrangements need to be clearly stated on the Purchase Requisition
to ensure the Independent Contractor is promptly paid.
Independent Checklist Form
(For Agreement forms please contact email@example.com)
Thank you for assisting our office during this transition. We appreciate all that
you do and will continue to work diligently to support your Independent Contractors.