The following criteria will be used to determine successful completion of the Teacher Immersion Program.
TIP Completion Requirements
- Successful completion of all TIP coursework with a minimum grade of a B in each course.
- Passing scores on all required FTCE Exams before registering for the TIP internship.
- Obtain an approved Statement of Eligibility from the Florida Department of Education before registering for the TIP internship.
- Acceptable rating on all Florida Educator Accomplished Practices (FEAPs).
- Successful completion of the TIP Internship.
TIP Final Completion Steps
- Complete the TIP Program Completion Survey.
- Complete the TIP Program Completion Application [.doc - 19KB]
After the completion application is complete, the TIP Coordinator will:
- review your file
- submit your Program Completion Verification (CT 133 form) to the Florida Department of Education
- mail a copy of the CT 133 form to you for your records
- authorize the FGCU Office of the Registrar to include the EPI Completion documentation on your official FGCU transcript
* After this process has been completed, you may apply for your Professional Certificate when you are hired for a professional teaching position or you may contact the Florida Department of Education and apply for your certificate independently. Please note FDOE may need at least 4-6 weeks to process your Program Completion Verification. Please also note the FGCU Office of the Registrar may require at least 4-6 weeks to include the EPI Completion note on your official FGCU transcript. Please verify this has been added to your transcript on Gulfline before ordering your official transcript.