In situations that can cause interruption to normal instructional activities and schedules, we all have a responsibility to provide students with alternative means of access to course content, communication and assignments/assessments, while being flexible in enabling students to meet course requirements. The following resources and information provide a range of options available for responding to these challenges.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about implementing any of the recommended actions.
- Contact your instructor if you have any question about any changes being made to the delivery of instruction.
- Prepare to join class meetings remotely or access recorded lecture material.
- Maintain regular communication with your Instructor.
- Review the Canvas Student Demonstration Course
- If you experience issues with Canvas, select “Report a Problem” from the Help & Resources link in Canvas.