Streaming Movies in Class with SWANK
Did you know? We have streaming Movies on SWANK!
Find Hollywood classics, modern favorites, literary adaptations, and more! These films are not licensed for public performance but are for classroom or personal use.
There are many options to use SWANK movies!
- Students will love finding a feature film they can watch to relax after class!
- Professors can break up long "Zoom" classes with a funny or informative clip to enhance course content.
- Links to movies relevant to course content could be pasted in Canvas for easy access.
How to Access SWANK
- To access SWANK, go to the Bradshaw Library's home page.
- Select the "Databases" tab in the search box.
- Enter "SWANK."
- Select "SWANK Digital Campus Streaming Movies." You will be prompted to enter your FGCU credentials.
This 2-minute video will help you find the permalink for to add to CANVAS.
Questions? Contact one of our subject librarians.
Thank you to FGCU Librarian, Rachel Cooke, for being a guest contributor for this blog post.