Digital Learning e-Book Collection
The Digital Learning Department and FGCU Library have purchased unlimited electronic book access for several titles. Faculty can view the following e-Books online using the FGCU library access links provided (log-in required). These books were selected by the Digital Learning Department for faculty teaching in the various delivery modalities.
- 99 Tips for Creating Simple and Sustainable Educational Videos: A Guide for Online Teachers and Flipped Classes (Karen Costa)
- Blended Course Design Workbook: A Practical Guide (Kathryn Linder)
- NEW - Creating Engaging Discussions : Strategies for Avoiding Crickets in Any Size Classroom
and Online (Stephen D. Brookfield, Jennifer H. Herman, and Linda B. Nilson)
- Jump-start your Online Classroom: Mastering Five Challenges in Five Days (David Stein & Constance Wanstreet)
- NEW - Online Teaching at Its Best : Merging Instructional Design with Teaching and Learning
Research (Linda B. Nilson and Ludwika A. Goodson)
- Small Teaching Online: Applying Learning Science in Online Classes (Flower Darby)
Stay tuned for future offerings of our professional development academies and virtual book clubs!