Get Support. Take Control. Feel Better.
Togetherall is an online peer-to-peer platform, offering a safe space to connect with others experiencing similar feelings. Plus, there are always trained professionals on hand, 24/7, 365 days a year. And, if sharing isn’t your thing, Togetherall has tools and courses to help you look after yourself, along with plenty of resources to explore.
How Does It Work?
Whether you’re struggling to cope, feeling low or just need a place to talk, Togetherall can help you to explore your feelings in a safe and supportive environment.
- Togetherall is FREE for FGCU students. Use your FGCU student email when you sign up.
- Within the Togetherall platform members are anonymous, so no one will know you’re using it.
- Most members report feeling better and increased ability to cope as a result of using the service.
- It's available 24/7 and nearly 70% use Togetherall outside of normal office hours.
How Do I Sign Up?
Watch this video with the testimonials of the users of Togetherall to learn more about the platform. To join Togetherall’s supportive online community, you’ll need to follow these steps to register:
- Enter your FGCU student email address into the Togetherall registration.
- Enter your details to Sign up for Togetherall.
- You'll be sent an email to verify and activate your account.
- Members of the Togetherall community always remain anonymous. Create a unique username for yourself during the registration process that does not include your real name or any information that could reveal your identity.
Marieb College of Health & Human Services
Counseling and Psychological Services