Community Screening of Live to 100: Secrets of the Blue Zones
You’re invited to a special viewing party of the first episode of Netflix’s Live to 100: Secrets of the Blue Zones. Experience a vibrant onscreen journey through the world’s original blue zones and learn about how Blue Zones Project is applying lessons from these regions to transform our community.
Date: Thursday, September 7, 2023
Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location: WGCU (located on FGCU campus)
10501 FGCU Blvd S, Fort Myers, FL 33965
- A captivating look at the lives and habits of the world’s healthiest people
- An overview about how Blue Zones Project – Southwest Florida is working with local partners to transform well-being based on lessons from the original blue zones
- Engage with friends and neighbors who are committed to making Southwest Florida a healthier, happier place for all and discover how you can get involved
- Complimentary Blue Zones-inspired bites courtesy of Chef Susanne of Front Burner Kitchen
- A special Longevity Panel and Q&A featuring Dr. Jim Mahon (NCH), Dr. Tom Felke (FGCU Shady Rest Institute on Positive Aging), Megan Greer (Blue Zones Project – SWFL), Mark Beland (AVOW), Julissa Moreland (FL Department of Health/Age-Friendly Collier), and Will Bronson (Author and 84-year old hockey player)
- Chances to win Blue Zones Project giveaways
Reserve Your Spot! Seating is limited, so be sure to secure your spot early!