DUA is available to Florida businesses and residents whose employment or self-employment
was lost or interrupted as a direct result of Hurricane Ian. Individuals affected
in the designated-disaster areas must file DUA applications by December 30, 2022. Floridians can file a claim for loss of income caused by Hurricane Ian.
The Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (D-SNAP) provides food assistance
for individuals and families impacted by Hurricane Ian and who are not receiving food
assistance benefits through the regular Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
(SNAP). In partnership with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, D-SNAP is implemented
by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF).
County Resources Map
- Please click the check box preceding the statement, 'I agree to the above terms and conditions.' and then click the blue 'OK' button in the bottom right-hand corner of the splash screen.
- Click the 'Legend' button (the one that looks like a bulleted list) found at the top left-hand corner of the map to view what the various symbol colors mean.
- Click the 'Filter' button (the one that looks like funnel) found at the top left-hand corner of the map to view specific types of sites by clicking the radio button at the end of the category name. All sites are shown by default. You can view multiple types of sites at once.
- Click on any colored dot found on the map to access a pop-up box that provides details about that site.
- Click the three small dots at the bottom right-hand corner of the pop-up box to access the option (using the 'directions to here' link) to obtain directions to that site from any location you enter.