Save money and gain experience
Apply for graduate assistantship opportunities.
The Lutgert College of Business is pleased to offer a limited number of graduate assistantships to qualified LCOB graduate students. For approved applicants, the college will pay the in-state portion of their tuition as well as a bi-weekly stipend for 20 hours of GA work per week. Out-of-state students who are approved for an assistantship, and wish to have the out-of-state portion of their tuition covered, will need to provide competitive GMAT scores.
In order to be considered for these assistantship opportunities you must submit the following:
- One page, single-spaced document indicating your qualifications for the opportunity, your career path/goals, and how this will help you achieve your goals
- A letter to Graduate Committee for Graduate Assistantship that should focus on your accomplishments and explain what you have to offer
- Two letters of recommendation- one from a professor and one from an employer
Other factors that will be taken into account include the following:
- Undergraduate/Graduate GPA
- Work experience
- GMAT/GRE score (while this is not required for graduate admission for certain students, a high exam score will strengthen the application)
- Early applicants will be given priority
Email Andrew MacDiarmid to submit your application.