Save money and gain experience
Apply for graduate assistantship opportunities.
The Lutgert College of Business is pleased to offer a limited number of graduate assistantships to qualified students. We will offer five competitive assistantships to full-time students. There are no residency requirements (in-state vs. out-of-state) and the college will pay at least the in-state portion of tuition as well as a bi-weekly stipend for 20 hours of GA work per week. Additionally, we will offer five assistantships for in-state students and the college will pay at least half of the in-state tuition and will offer bi-weekly stipends for 10 to 20 hours of GA work per week.
In order to be considered for these assistantship opportunities you must submit the following:
- One page, single-spaced document indicating your qualifications for the opportunity, your career path/goals, and how this will help you achieve your goals
- A letter to Graduate Committee for Graduate Assistantship that should focus on your accomplishments and explain what you have to offer
- Two letters of recommendation- one from a professor and one from an employer
Other factors that will be taken into account include the following:
- Undergraduate/Graduate GPA
- Work experience
- GMAT/GRE score (while this is not required for graduate admission for certain students, a high exam score will strengthen the application)
- Early applicants will be given priority
Email Andrew MacDiarmid to submit your application.