- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- ADV 3008 Principles of Advertising (3)
- MAR 3023 Introduction to Marketing (3)
- MAR 4333 Integrated Mkt Communications (3)
- Select two of the following:
- ADV 3001 Advertising Creative Strategy (3)
- ADV 3101 Promotional Writing & Design (3)
- ADV 3300 Advertising Media Planning (3)
- Select one of the following:
- MAR 3235 Social Media Marketing (3)
- MAR 3503 Consumer Behavior (3)
- MAR 4310 Public Relations Management (3)
Total Semester Hours Required: 18 Hours
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
Visit the Department of Marketing.