- Students must meet with a college advisor/student success counselor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
Additional Graduation Requirements
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credits of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a college advisor/student success counselor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
Required Courses in the Minor
Complete the following:
REE 3043 Real Estate Fundamentals (3)
REE 3103 Valuation of Real Property (3)
REE 3303 Real Estate Inv Decision Mking (3)
REE 3433 Real Estate Law (3)
Complete one from the following:
ECP 3613 Urban Economics (3)
REE 4204 Real Estate Finance (3)
REE 4905 Real Estate Independent Study (3)
REE 4930 Special Topics in Real Estate (3)
REE 4941 Internship in Real Estate (3)
ECP 3302 Economics of the Environment (3)
MAR 3400 Professional Selling (3)
MAR 3235 Social Media Marketing (3)
MAR 4841 Services Marketing (3)
Total Semester Hours Required: 15 Hours
Lutgert News | Real EstateSee All
Visit the Department of Economics & Finance.