A Voice for Staff
The Staff Advisory Council (SAC) facilitates effective communication between the Staff, the President and the Administration.
SAC meetings are open to the public and we invite you to join us on any of the future dates listed below, or view previous meeting minutes and agendas.
Next SAC Meeting
October 25, 2019 at 12:30pm in Cohen Center 213
Next SAC Officer Meeting
October 17, 2019 at 10:30am in RH 223
This committee overseas the annual SAC elections each spring.
This committee is responsible for the Finest of the Flock awards, Professional Development awards and selecting the Outstanding Staff awards.
This committee reviews new policies and advises SAC on concerns and interests related to personnel policies.
This committee develops and coordinates events across campus which assist in enhancing staff familiarity with the Staff Advisory Council.
- ADA Advisory - chair Cori Bright-Kerrigan
- Campus Communicators - chair Deborah Wiltrout
- Diversity & Inclusion - chair Precious Gunter
- Faculty Senate - chair Jamie MacDonald
- Food Service Advisory - chair Emily Chaikin
- Grant In Aid - chair Monique McKay
- Institutional Affairs - chair Anna Carlin
- Intercollegiate Athletics - chair Tom Roberts
- Parking Advisory - chair Nancy Rispoli
- Parking Citations - chair Nancy Rispoli
- Sick Leave Pool - chair Debbie LaRocco
- Sustainability & Resiliency Council - chair Kathleen Crawford
- Title IX - chair Precious Gunter